Tuesday, August 2, 2011



                  Day 1: Paleo Diet 30 Day Cleanse 
                       Have you heard of this? 




   I think I have officially lost my mind, but here goes nothing. Two very good friends of mine swear by this "eating lifestyle"(lets be honest- "diet" is the more appropriate word) I figured it's only 30 days, and who knows, I may end up liking it. 
   From what I understand so far its pretty much eating like our ancestors. High in meat, fish, fruits, veggies, nuts and potatoes. No grains, oats, sugar, or dairy. (which I am pretty sure is my entire diet right now..) Above is a photo of my grilled fish filet with spices and dill, and sauteed veggies in olive oil. I am going to try and blog about this for the next 30 days, (the good, the bad and of course.. the ugly.) 
let's see how it goes! 


8/2/11


Weight: (ugh)156.4lbs


Breakfast: 3/4c Almond Milk, 1c water, 1C mixed Berries,1 banana, and ice blended. 


Snack: 1/2C Macadamia nuts


Lunch: White Cod fish with papaya mango salsa and olive oil. 
       Mixed green salad with oil/vinegar dressing 
       Water with lime juice/garnish 


Snack: Banana


Dinner: Grilled Eggplant, Zucchini and Squash. Small bowl of Sweet potato soup


Dessert?... haha! I wish! 

XOXO 
Ang 

No comments:

Post a Comment