Thursday, August 4, 2011

Paleo 30 Day Challenge: Day 2

Ok.... I am not going to lie... I went to bed kind of starving last night. 


I think I need to increase my quantities of each food during each meal. I am so used to just having a granola bar, or cereal, or mini bag of popcorn, or ANY carb that helps fill me up. This is proving to be more of a challenge then I expected. 
Day 2 I am going to eat way more and see how I do... 


Weight: (1lb down) 155 


Breakfast: 3 Eggs, 1 Zucchini, 2 Shitake Mushrooms, 1 Sundried tomato chicken sausage, (all sauteed and made into a scramble) topped with 1/4 fresh salsa and some tapatio sauce. 
           1 (ok I had 2) 8oz cup black coffee with a splash of almond milk. (I am not prepared to have no "cream" in my coffee just yet) 


Snack: grapefruit 


Lunch:  Mixed green salad, tuna fish, celery, tomatoes and oil/vinegar dressing
        8oz water 


Snack: Almonds 


Dinner: cod fish with papaya mango salsa, and side green salad with oil/vinegar dressing 
        8oz lime carbonated water


Snack/ Dessert: 1C chocolate almond milk. 
                 *heres the thing... I'm not sure if paleo allows that.. but cutting out sweets cold turkey has not been easy. I need a little something to help me along... and if thats the worst thing I had all day... is that so bad? 




                             XOXO! 
                                 Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment